Play and win just just 1 ball
Play and win just just 1 ball
Only ₦100 per line
You could win ₦7.5 Million
PLAY FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
Choose the number you want to select:
₦95 p/betMost Popular
Tell me more about Lotto 5/90
Lotto 5/90 is the new way to win with Western Lotto. The 5/90 format is a huge hit in Nigeria, mirroring games like Baba Ijebu. Every day there’s a different draw and every day you get another chance to win millions. You choose how many numbers you want to play – from 1 to 5 – and the more numbers you play, the more you can win.
Draws take place every day at 1930 WAT.
Why should I play:
- Daily draws with guaranteed prizes
- Play and win with just 1 ball
- You can win ₦7.5 Million
For more information, use the buttons below or check out the FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What games are included in Lotto 5/90?
The following daily draws (Monday to Saturday) come together to form Lotto 5/90:
- Monday Special
- Lucky Tuesday
- Midweek Madness
- Fortune Thursday
- Friday Bonanza
- National Weekly Lotto (Saturday)
Why should I play Lotto 5/90?
Lotto 5/90 is the lotto you play your way. It works just like Nigerian favourite Baba Ijebu and you can play online. Simply choose how many numbers you want to play (1 to 5) and match 1 number or more to win. It’s fun, simple and great value with guaranteed cash prizes in every draw.
How do I play Lotto 5/90?
You can play Lotto 5/90 with any number of balls from 1 to 5. Simply decide how many numbers you want to play and how many lines, then choose your numbers from 1 to 90. The more numbers you play, the more chances you have and the more you can win.
How much can I win on Lotto 5/90?
If you play 5 numbers and match 5 numbers on Lotto 5/90, the prize is ₦7.5 Million. You only need to match 1 number to win ₦4,000.
What is the deadline for playing Lotto 5/90?
You can play any time up to 3 hours before the draw.
How will I know when I win Lotto 5/90?
Our team will send you an email when you win and, if you’re a jackpot winner, we’ll call you personally. You can also login to your account to see if you’ve won.
What are Western Lotto Max games?
Our original lottery games were designed to make the world's best lotteries accessible to all Nigerians for the first time, offering life-changing prizes from only ₦50 per ticket. With Western Lotto Max games, you are playing the official lottery and you can win full-scale jackpots worth up to ₦580 Billion. Western Lotto brings you the richest lotto prizes ever offered in Africa.
Why are the Western Lotto Max prize tables not in Naira?
Due to the way our games work, the prize tables for the Western Lotto Max games are displayed in their home currency (ie. Powerball in US dollars and Euro for EuroMillions). All prizes will be paid in local currency (Naira) converted at the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment.
Lotto 5/90 daily bets are placed on the results of the relevant draw of the following lotteries which are operated by the National Lottery Authority of Ghana (http://www.nla.com.gh) known as the “NLA”:
NLA Lotto Name: Day of draw:
Monday Special Monday
Lucky Tuesday Tuesday
Fortune Thursday Thursday
Friday Bonanza Friday
National Weekly Lotto Saturday
There is no draw on Sundays.
Each draw consists of five Numbers selected from 1 to 90.
Draws are usually held at 6.30pm Accra time.
There are five ways to play:
- Pick the number of the first ball to be drawn; or
- Pick the number of the first two balls to be drawn, in the correct order; or
- Pick the number of the first three balls to be drawn, in the correct order; or
- Pick the number of the first four balls to be drawn, in the correct order; or
- Pick the number of the first five balls to be drawn, in the correct order.
Players will be able to pick which one of the five ways to play and their choice of numbers within the Number Picker page.
You can only win by matching your chosen number of balls. So, if you play with 5, you need to match 5 balls to win a prize. If you play with 2, you need to match 2 to win, etc. There are no prize payouts for matching less balls than you have chosen to play with.
The price per play is ₦100.
The deadline for participating in a draw is usually 1 hour before the draw.
The player wins if the numbers he has chosen are drawn in the correct order (relative to the chosen method of play).
Pay-outs are as follows (relative to the ₦100 stake):
Average Estimated Prize
A player may win a maximum total of ₦25,000,000 from bets placed on the same draw regardless as to the number of bets placed.
The guaranteed jackpot payout on Lotto 5/90 is ₦7.5 Million and you can win a prize by matching just 1 ball. The best bit is, you choose how many balls to play - from 1 to 5 - and the more you play, the more you can win!
Average Estimated Prize
Terms of Play
- Playing Lotto Games
- You can play any of the lottery games offered thus:
- Fill out and submit a Number Picker, use the auto fill tool to complete the Number Picker or pick a pre-selected combo or syndicate option or create your own syndicate.
- Once you are finished, you can confirm the purchase by clicking the ‘BUY’ option on the ticket.
- Once your Order is confirmed, it cannot be amended or cancelled by you.
- Your Order then becomes visible in your Account once confirmed. You can see a list of your current and historic Orders in your Account.
- It is possible that for some reason, an Order may be cancelled before a draw. We will send you an email explaining the cancelled status of your Order before the draw and your stakes will be refunded to your Account.
- We will decide, at our discretion, how we manage our risk of you picking all of the numbers correctly:
- we may do so by obtaining a ticket in the relevant lottery by placing an electronic order with a reputable ticket buying service located in the country where the relevant lottery is to be drawn; or
- we may hedge our significant liabilities associated with your Bet (jackpot and second tier wins) with a reputable company who insure and cover the liability to ourselves.
- If we manage our risk by obtaining a ticket in the relevant lottery, then by our acceptance of the Order we have confirmed that we have used our best endeavours to secure the purchase of the ticket stated by placing a matching order with an intermediary who will purchase the ticket locally. It remains possible, albeit very unlikely, that the third party may fail to obtain your ticket or do so accurately, in which case we shall not be liable to you for the consequences of such a failure (unless we are acting fraudulently in that regard).
- In the event of any of the following circumstances we shall be entitled, in our sole discretion, to void the relevant Order and any other Active or Pending Orders we feel necessary or appropriate:
- we accept an Order from you in respect of a draw after its published deadline or after the start of the relevant draw; and/or
- we become aware of a genuine error in relation to your Order or related draw and are not able to contact you to correct the error or confirm the Order before the deadline or start of the draw; and/or
- we accept an Order from you and you have given us false, incomplete or expired information in connection with your Account or otherwise in connection with your use of the Website; and/or
- we accept an Order from you and you have been involved in any fraud-related activities in relation to the placing of an Order, the operation of your Account or otherwise in connection with the Website; and/or
- we accept an Order from you and, at the time of placing the Order, you were less than 18 years old; and/or
- we discover any fraud and/or technical and/or human error or unwarranted influence is found in conjunction with any of your Orders or a draw related to any of your Orders; and/or
- a draw is declared by an lottery organiser or co-organiser as being invalid.
- You can play any of the lottery games offered thus:
- Winnings and Settlement
- We will credit Winnings after publication of the relevant Pay Outs.
- We will ordinarily settle Winnings via your Account.
- However, for large Winnings over €50,000:
- You may be obliged to claim or receive your Winnings in the country in which the Lottery that you have won is domiciled by presenting a winning ticket personally (in the case where we have purchased a ticket locally to meet out liability to you). So a prize for an American Lottery product may have to be collected in America and so on.
- You may be obliged to present yourself to our insurer in London to collect payment of Winnings from them.
- In any case where you have to travel to collect your prize, we will make arrangements for you to ensure minimum hassle.
- We may, at our entire discretion, pay Winnings into a bank account opened by either you or us in the country in which the Lottery that you have won is domiciled in your name.
- We may charge you for any fees we incur making arrangements to pay Winnings, this will include:
Your travel and accommodation arrangements;
FX transactions costs and administration;
Tax / wealth advisors.
- We may require identification data (KYC) from you for the purposes of anti-money laundering to make large payments to you. We may require copies of your personal ID such as passport or state ID card.
- Any applicable taxes, duties or levies on your Winnings shall be paid by you. You are primarily responsible for correct payment of taxes, duties and levies on Winnings. However, there may be circumstances where the payment of such taxes are to be withheld from Winnings under local legislation or the onus falls to the operating company paying the winnings to collect such taxes. In those and any analogous circumstances you hereby authorize us and/or our agents to deduct such taxes or levies on from your Winnings before payment of the Winnings to you, your Account or any other nominated account.
- We will pay you in the currency of the lottery related to your Order. For large Winnings, we may receive payment in a different currency and have to convert the currency to make payment to you in the currency that you used to place your Order, we will do so at your expense and charge you at the rate at which we are charged for the FX transfer plus a 1% administration fee.
Where these the lottery game rules on the play pages are published in several languages, the English version of those rules will supersede and take precedence over any conflicting elements with other languages.
In these additional lottery terms, the following words will have the associated meaning set out as follows:BetAn accepted Order.NetworkThe lottery betting network of gaming providers powered by Lot.to Systems Limited and underwritten by Lotterytech Limited (both UK registered companies).Number PickerThe interactive means by which you make your own number selections.OrderEach individual play that you purchase from us is treated as a separate ‘Order’ for the purposes of these terms and conditions, regardless as to whether multiple lines are purchased at the same time.Pay OutIn respect of a particular prize category on a particular draw, the actual published pay out of a lottery.PrizeThe prize that is received from a lottery for a winning lottery ticket.WebsiteThe online site (or mobile interface) upon which these terms and conditions are published.WinningsThe winnings relative to any successful Bet.Winning BetA successful Bet.