You could win ₦31 Billion
You could win ₦31 Billion
Match 2 to win
The UK's richest lotto
PLAY FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
How many chances to win?
Choose your shares (₦200 p/share)
Tell me more about UK Lotto Max
The UK's national lottery main draw is Lotto, a multi-million game that's paid out billions since it's launch in 1994, including a record jackpot of ₦32 Billion. In 2015, Lotto was boosted with a new-look 6/59 format, bigger prizes and more payouts.
Draws take place every Wednesday and Saturday.
Why should I play UK Lotto?
- Match 2 to win
- You could win ₦32 Billion
- 1-in-10 wins a prize
For more information, use the buttons below or check out the FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I play?
UK Lotto offers 6 ways to win and you only need 2 numbers to secure a cash prize. It’s an exciting game to play, with 2 draws each week, and you can be part of it when you play with Western Lotto.
How do I play UK Lotto Max?
Simply choose a line, tell us how many winning chances you want and confirm your order for the next available draw. It's as simple as that.
What is the deadline for playing UK Lotto Max?
You can play any time up to 1 hour before the draw.
What happens next?
Sit back and relax. You all set to win Millions. You can view your lotto bet at any time in your Western Lotto account.
What are Western Lotto Max games?
Our original lottery games were designed to make the world's best lotteries accessible to all Nigerians for the first time, offering life-changing prizes from only ₦50 per ticket. With Western Lotto Max games, you are playing the official lottery and you can win full-scale jackpots worth up to ₦580 Billion. Western Lotto brings you the richest lotto prizes ever offered in Africa.
Why are the Western Lotto Max prize tables not in Naira?
Due to the way our games work, the prize tables for the Western Lotto Max games are displayed in their home currency (ie. Powerball in US dollars and Euro for EuroMillions). All prizes will be paid in local currency (Naira) converted at the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment.
UK Lotto Max Bets are placed on the results of the official UK National Lottery, which is a lottery operated by Camelot Group (www.camelotgroup.co.uk) ('CG').
Your bet is a syndicated bet, whereby Western Lotto has procured a single bet for the outcome of the next draw of the chosen lottery (the next draw will be the next draw for which bets are actually available at the time of purchase) and has divided this into twenty-six (26) shares. You are purchasing a single share. You will therefore obtain one twenty-sixth (1/26th) of the prize related to the bet.
The numbers picked for your bet are pre-set and displayed in the play page and in your account once your bet is confirmed.
The cost of the share will be displayed within the play page as you make your picks.
Draws are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 20:00 London time.
The deadline for placing a Bet for any particular draw is determined for each draw and will be posted on the Website.
There are 6 ways to win:
Average Estimated Prize
Match 5 + Bonus
All prizes will be paid in local currency (Naira) converted at the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment.
The winnings to be paid out in respect to each Winning Bet in Prize Category 6 shall be a free lucky dip draw ticket in the next draw.
The Winnings payable in respect of each Winning Bet in Prize Categories 2 to 5 shall be the amount of the Pay Out announced by CG in respect of each Lotto winning ticket in the respective Prize Category.
The Winnings payable in respect of each Winning Bet in Prize Category 1 will depend on a) the number of CG winning tickets in the relevant Prize Category plus the number of Winning Bets in the relevant Prize Category ('WINNERS'), and (b) the aggregate Pay Out by CG in the relevant Prize Category ('FUND'). The Winnings will then be calculated as FUND divided by WINNERS thus:
Worked examples are shown in the Example Page.
If CG has not announced a Pay Out for Category 1 for the relevant draw, the Pay Out payable in respect of each Winning Bet in Category 1 will be calculated on the basis of the official advertised Jackpot amount for that Lotto Draw or the official reported Category 1 prize pool (if any), the latter taking precedence.
Pay Outs in any particular Prize Category other than the jackpot are calculated on the basis of the amount of aggregate stakes published by CG as well as the distribution to that Prize Category or on the basis of the value published by CG for that Prize Category of the relevant draw of the underlying lottery.
If there has been no winning ticket in Prize Category 1 for a number of consecutive Draws of the UK National Lottery, leading to a mandatory pay out by CG of the Prizes in Prize Category 1 to UK National Lottery winning tickets holders in lower Prize Categories, payments of Winnings relative to that Draw shall be made assuming that there was no such mandatory pay out of Prizes in Prize Category 1 to UK National Lottery winning tickets in lower Prize Categories.
When CG announces a winner in Prize Category 1, but no winners in Prize Category 2, the prize allocation from the Prize Category 2 will not be rolled-up and added to Prize Category 1.
When no winners in Prize Category 3 are announced by CG, the prize allocation from Prize Category 3 will not be rolled-down and added to Prize Category 4.
You can win ₦32 Billion on UK Lotto or ₦12,000 just for matching 3 numbers. Match 2 to win a cash prize.
Average Estimated Prize
Match 5 + Bonus
Terms of Play
- Playing Lotto Games
- You can play any of the lottery games offered thus:
- Fill out and submit a Number Picker, use the auto fill tool to complete the Number Picker or pick a pre-selected combo or syndicate option or create your own syndicate.
- Once you are finished, you can confirm the purchase by clicking the ‘BUY’ option on the ticket.
- Once your Order is confirmed, it cannot be amended or cancelled by you.
- Your Order then becomes visible in your Account once confirmed. You can see a list of your current and historic Orders in your Account.
- It is possible that for some reason, an Order may be cancelled before a draw. We will send you an email explaining the cancelled status of your Order before the draw and your stakes will be refunded to your Account.
- We will decide, at our discretion, how we manage our risk of you picking all of the numbers correctly:
- we may do so by obtaining a ticket in the relevant lottery by placing an electronic order with a reputable ticket buying service located in the country where the relevant lottery is to be drawn; or
- we may hedge our significant liabilities associated with your Bet (jackpot and second tier wins) with a reputable company who insure and cover the liability to ourselves.
- If we manage our risk by obtaining a ticket in the relevant lottery, then by our acceptance of the Order we have confirmed that we have used our best endeavours to secure the purchase of the ticket stated by placing a matching order with an intermediary who will purchase the ticket locally. It remains possible, albeit very unlikely, that the third party may fail to obtain your ticket or do so accurately, in which case we shall not be liable to you for the consequences of such a failure (unless we are acting fraudulently in that regard).
- In the event of any of the following circumstances we shall be entitled, in our sole discretion, to void the relevant Order and any other Active or Pending Orders we feel necessary or appropriate:
- we accept an Order from you in respect of a draw after its published deadline or after the start of the relevant draw; and/or
- we become aware of a genuine error in relation to your Order or related draw and are not able to contact you to correct the error or confirm the Order before the deadline or start of the draw; and/or
- we accept an Order from you and you have given us false, incomplete or expired information in connection with your Account or otherwise in connection with your use of the Website; and/or
- we accept an Order from you and you have been involved in any fraud-related activities in relation to the placing of an Order, the operation of your Account or otherwise in connection with the Website; and/or
- we accept an Order from you and, at the time of placing the Order, you were less than 18 years old; and/or
- we discover any fraud and/or technical and/or human error or unwarranted influence is found in conjunction with any of your Orders or a draw related to any of your Orders; and/or
- a draw is declared by an lottery organiser or co-organiser as being invalid.
- You can play any of the lottery games offered thus:
- Winnings and Settlement
- We will credit Winnings after publication of the relevant Pay Outs.
- We will ordinarily settle Winnings via your Account.
- However, for large Winnings over €50,000:
- You may be obliged to claim or receive your Winnings in the country in which the Lottery that you have won is domiciled by presenting a winning ticket personally (in the case where we have purchased a ticket locally to meet out liability to you). So a prize for an American Lottery product may have to be collected in America and so on.
- You may be obliged to present yourself to our insurer in London to collect payment of Winnings from them.
- In any case where you have to travel to collect your prize, we will make arrangements for you to ensure minimum hassle.
- We may, at our entire discretion, pay Winnings into a bank account opened by either you or us in the country in which the Lottery that you have won is domiciled in your name.
- We may charge you for any fees we incur making arrangements to pay Winnings, this will include:
Your travel and accommodation arrangements;
FX transactions costs and administration;
Tax / wealth advisors.
- We may require identification data (KYC) from you for the purposes of anti-money laundering to make large payments to you. We may require copies of your personal ID such as passport or state ID card.
- Any applicable taxes, duties or levies on your Winnings shall be paid by you. You are primarily responsible for correct payment of taxes, duties and levies on Winnings. However, there may be circumstances where the payment of such taxes are to be withheld from Winnings under local legislation or the onus falls to the operating company paying the winnings to collect such taxes. In those and any analogous circumstances you hereby authorize us and/or our agents to deduct such taxes or levies on from your Winnings before payment of the Winnings to you, your Account or any other nominated account.
- We will pay you in the currency of the lottery related to your Order. For large Winnings, we may receive payment in a different currency and have to convert the currency to make payment to you in the currency that you used to place your Order, we will do so at your expense and charge you at the rate at which we are charged for the FX transfer plus a 1% administration fee.
Where these the lottery game rules on the play pages are published in several languages, the English version of those rules will supersede and take precedence over any conflicting elements with other languages.
In these additional lottery terms, the following words will have the associated meaning set out as follows:BetAn accepted Order.NetworkThe lottery betting network of gaming providers powered by Lot.to Systems Limited and underwritten by Lotterytech Limited (both UK registered companies).Number PickerThe interactive means by which you make your own number selections.OrderEach individual play that you purchase from us is treated as a separate ‘Order’ for the purposes of these terms and conditions, regardless as to whether multiple lines are purchased at the same time.Pay OutIn respect of a particular prize category on a particular draw, the actual published pay out of a lottery.PrizeThe prize that is received from a lottery for a winning lottery ticket.WebsiteThe online site (or mobile interface) upon which these terms and conditions are published.WinningsThe winnings relative to any successful Bet.Winning BetA successful Bet.